Coffee is a large part of the Red Salt Cafe experience so we took great care in the selection process but didn’t have to look too far.
CPR (coffee premium roast) is a product of Marlborough’s award winning boutique coffee roasting house.
MARLBOROUGH'S LEADING COFFEE ROASTERS
CPR coffee premium roast has won awards from Cafe magazine, Marlborough’s Best cafe 2004, 2006, 2007, with CPR HQ winning runner up 2008, Best Cafe (Wild Tomato magazine 2007). At the New Zealand Coffee Awards, CPR coffee has picked up silver and bronze awards in 2005, 2012 and 2013.
- CPR prides itself on being an environmentally and socially conscious company.
- PR uses only the finest 100% Arabica beans, purchased from quality growers.
- CPR is a socially, and environmentally conscious company. CPR uses only the finest green beans sourced from reputable and ethical suppliers, to produce quality roasted beans.
- The hands on roasting and post blending process adopted by CPR ensures that each single origin is roasted to produce their individual flavour prior to blending.
- Regular cupping ensures the consistency of the production roasts.
- CPR cares and respects the grower, the product, the client, the staff and values the relationships that link the company in producing a unique coffee and a satisfied customer.